Friday, August 19, 2005

What's up with that....abs of steel I tell ya!


So...yea, I decided to take up Yoga again this time. Again meaning, I took 3 sessions at work for about 3 months, and dropped it because I was too busy (I dropped that amongst many other things...aka the gym...)

Yea, so I decided to do Yoga on Tuesday, I was pumped, excited and ready to start sweating again! Yay! Exactly what I did, and felt the pain all the way through today (it's been 3 days).

Yesterday, I decided to go to another class (get my money worth for the trial week discount). Uh huh...I walked around the entire day, mind you with my pedometer (yea, some other incentive from work to get us to walk 10k steps everyday) with my legs shaking from my first day of hard work in Yoga. I walked into the class, shaky...

The next thing I know, the instructor tells us to kick our legs up in the air (like in the picture...oh and that's not me in the pic...she not chinese :D ) and hold it there. My abs of steel, even if you paid me or threatened to kill me would not allow me to do such a thing! ahahahhahaha I can totally remember doing this as a kid, and swinging my legs back and forth while I'm in that position...I look around the class and everyone is doing this...except me!!! Wow...talk about shame! The instructor comes up to me and talks me through it...aahhaha...she said "try this...blah blah blah..." yea...I said " I don't think I can" ahhahaha...aiya...and I just swung my legs up in the air with my back completely touching the floor...ehehhehe

ABS OF STEEL I TELL YA...ABS OF STEEL!


And the instructor said, "If you feel comfortable going further, you can wrap your legs behind your head." I couldn't even get to step 1!!!!!!


Boy, I am sure looking forward to next week's class that I signed myself up for...aiya!


Isn't it strange what we put our bodies through...torture...really...

No comments: