Monday, August 15, 2005

I CHOPPED my Hair!!!!



Yeaaaa.....so I chopped off my hair! So I walked into this place, Umbrella Salon in San Jose. I was nervous, fidgety, and my mind was running over and over again on whether or not I should just do it.

(do you notice this girl's skinny arm???? aiya...kinda weird...I guess that's the point of this photo is to show off her arm. Or her hair??)

Mind you I have had short hair before, and it's not like I want a boy cut. I guess my whole thing was that it took me so long to grow out my long hair, it would be a shame just to chop! I was thinking maybe I should just do a "half-butt" job and go from there.

So I sat down waiting... looking in the mirror and all the magazines that showed girls with long straight hair...yea...I would miss it.

My stylist came over, tried to convince me to cut it, and when I finally said, "okay, chop it" he said, "ok, let me cut it before you change your mind".

I stood up, and he literally took his scissors and cut about 1 foot off off my hair....blahhhhhh! I was in shock!

Here is me all happy that I can twist my long hair up in a ponytail with long hair:


You all will have to wait for the "after photo"...ahahahahha...I haven't taken a photo of myself yet. Either you wait for the photo, or call me up and meet up with me to see my new look!

Then you can tell me what you think :D

3 comments:

Rico said...

You chopped your hair!!!! I liked it the way it was....I can't wait to see the new look!

cindy said...

I want to see the new 'do!

Andrew said...

I'm going to start calling you 'boy'. Hi Boy!