Thursday, April 13, 2006

24 Lives On!

Wow, I must say that I'm pretty influential...for TV shows that is...hee hee.

So last year I managed to convince my co-worker whom hated the show Desperate Housewives to watch it, get hooked, and let it become many topics of our gossip chat during the day.

I got a friend hooked on Lost last year, and now we have "Lost Night" every Wednesday.

So I couldn't disapoint myself and go on without influencing someone with 24...muahahahah
Since I got hooked on it 2 years ago when a friend told me she watched the first season the whole weekend without leaving the house, I was curious, watched it, and was hooked ever since. Now, I have hooked my friend in watching this cool bean show. Is Jack Bauer invincible or what!? LOL
So now the show has decided that Jack will not die for at least another 72 hours, making him the richest person that works for only 3 more days in the next two years. You gotta love Jack.

On a lighter note, isn't my friend's dog so cutteeeee?!?!?!?


1 comment:

cindy said...

aww. what a really cute puppy!