Friday, October 06, 2006

Who Closes a Cafe at 1:30pm?!?!?

So I broke out my routine today and decided that I would go to the gym during my lunch hour. I didn't want to eat prior to the gym so I figured I would just grab something quick afterwards.

So I was all happy driving back to work, thinking of what I want for lunch...
"Hmmm...I guess soup sounds good...or chicken quesadilla?"...

I am skipping happily down to the cafe while the sun is finally beaming after a cold morning. I then stop and talk to a co-worker for few minutes. "Eh...I have time, it's only 1:30pm," I think to myself.

WHO CLOSES THE CAFE AT 1:30pm?!?!?!?

Much to my disapointment, everything was closed. They only thing I was able to buy was an orange juice and sun chips...blahhh...

I'm hungry.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

You were literally skipping?

Anitatab said...

Pfffttt...Of Course! Who doesn't skip to a Cafe?!?