Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Does Poo follow me?

So I'm having my morning tea and I started thinking for some odd reason about poo.

Why do things always have to happen to me??? Tell me why *_*
One night at Cheesecake Factory, I walk into a restroom stall that I had picked out of a total of 6 to be the cleanest to go to. Only to see (once I begin my small business) a piece of poo on the floor. Blaeeeckkkkkkkkkk....!!!! WHY??? WHY ME???

The other day, I go to the gym, looking around for a clean treadmill to use, I pick 1 out of the 5 that are there...attempt to put down my water bottle and keys...only to find a black piece of poo in the cup holder! Blaeeeckkkkkkkk!!!!!!

I wanna gag thinking about it!!

So it leads me to my question...Does Poo Follow Me?

Maybe I should buy the lottery, I find Lucky Sh*t...

3 comments:

Ray said...

Did you happen to think of this pleasant topic because your morning tea happened to taste like...poo?

What I really want to know, is how'd a piece of poo get into a cup holder. It would take considerable aim and precision to simply land poo into that small target zone, but when you add to that the fact that the cup holder is in front of you (and hence in the opposite direction of normal, human bowel movements) and that normal gym members tend to keep their pants and undies on when they're on the treadmill (unless they're extremely...liberal), you have to commend the pooper of this poop. If you think about it, the poop had to somehow exit the treadmill runner's body (while running, I would assume), squeeze through the undies, down the shorts or sweatpants, and miraculously defy gravity in order to float up and in front of the user to land directly into the cup holder.

Let's face it, you didn't just find a lucky sh*t that day; you found a magical one. And you turned your back on it in digust.

For shame!

Anitatab said...

Which leads to my question, "Does magical poo follow me?"
And I commend you for your descriptive-ness in bowel movements :D

Rico said...

Ayaaaaa dapien!!!!!!!!!